Thursday 23 June 2016

Cute Fox

Hello.  Welcome.  I made a tag with this cute little fox from Unity Stamps



I cut my tag using Taylored Expresssions Tag Stacklets 1.  I stamped My Person (fox) on the tag and also on a scrap of painty background.  I fussy cut the fox and added some white gel pen to his eyes, tail, feet and ears.  The sentiment and hearts are from Unity Swagger set.  I inked the tag edge with Worn Lipstick distress ink and added some pink wool.  The little metal heart is from Korthobby, attached with a brad.  


Thanks for dropping by.  The Card Chain Challenge signup for July is HERE.  Come join the fun.  Hugz


My fox is playing along at
De-Egel Challenge 18 - Use a Creature
Share The Joy Challenge 41 
Korthobby Utfordring - Feiring Eller Begivenheter  

5 comments:

Lizzy Hill said...

Looks brilliant! The fox is way cute:) I've still not gotten myself sorted since we came home from holidays ..... One of these days I WILL get back to the card chain!!!

Jen Shults said...

Very cute! I love that little fox! Thanks for joining us for this week's Share Joy Challenge!

Unknown said...

Skikkelig kreativt som vanlig Gail !
Takk for at du deltar i korthobbys utfordring !
GOD SOMMER !
klem Wenche

Hobbywinkel De Egel said...

Super that you join our June Animal Challenge !
Thanks for your participation and good luck.

{Challengeblog De Egel}
{Hobbywinkel De Egel}

Torill said...

Stilig !
takk for at du deltok i Korthobbyutfordringen
Torill