Saturday 11 June 2016

Thrice Blessed and I Love Gingerbread Men

Hello.  Welcome.  Mr Weatherman predicted sunshine with clouds.  We got rain!!  Might as well just look out the window myself!  But....... craft time!!!!  Yay!  

It's a technique challenge over at MFP this week.   Thought I'd give it a go.  Oh my, what fun.  This might become a momentary obsession.......


Love it.  I stamped MFP gingerbread man from the Holiday Tag set three times and embossed.  Then I drew my grid and added some faux stitches and some lines.  I also cut a few squares away.  Mounted on a black base card and added a wavy happy birthday banner stamped using the sentiment from MFP's Tigers set.  Have I said I love it?  

Hope you have a happy, happy, happy day.  Thanks for dropping by.  Hugz

Joining the fun at
MFP Stamps Challenge 24 - Grid Technique
Twofers Challenge 21 - In Black and White 
Scrappiness Utfordring 16 - Svart og Hvitt 
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - For a Guy 
Repeat Impressions DCC68 - Use Two or More Stamps

12 comments:

Stampsnob. said...

Good job on the grid The gingerbread are sweet.......TFS MFPSS>>>>>>>>>>>Lis

Lin said...

Love the way your background looks with the gingerbread guys, Gail! Thanks for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

Jane Willis said...

What a great background technique. Those gingerbread men look as if they are doing a crossword! Super card, thank you for sharing it with us at Twofers
Jane

Zoechaos said...

I saw this technique when updated the Challenges for Days list yesterday but didn't get it. Now I do and how fab it looks with just the monotone of black and white. Smashing combination of MFP and Twofers themes thank you XOXO

Lizzy Hill said...

Waaaay clever! Looks fabulous. IT would brighten any day....even a rainy day!!! Hope the sun shines soon:)

Heather said...

Very fun! Great take on that grid background challenge. The black and white really adds to the whole graphic feel. Thanks for playing with The House That Stamps Built.

Patti J said...

Very cute! Love the black and white, and great job using more than one stamp. Thanks for joining us at The House That Stamps Built!

Lynne Mizera said...

You went above and beyond with this one... I'm not sure I could pull it off, but you did!m very original take on these challenges.

Scrappiness said...

Love it, so fun:) Thanks for joining our challange at Scrappiness. Hug Lone

Pam Tiedtke, or Pammie Lou said...

What a cute take on the Grid technique. Love your little "gin gees". lol
Thanks for playing along with us at MFP Stamps Challenge!
Hugs,
Pam
MFPSC DT

Terri Winske said...

I really like this technique in black and white! Great job....the gingerbread men are so sweet!

Unknown said...

I really love your card in black and white, and the fab background!! So clever!! Thanks so much for joining us at the Challenge at Scrappiness.
Hugs, DT Helga <3