Monday 6 June 2016

Challenge Pile Up

Hello.  Welcome.  So, you know how it is.  You see a great sketch, and someone wants purple, and monochrome, and CAS, and one for the men, and that was a cool card by Deepti with the boat in the frame.   I missed the monochrome (again!!), and the boat became a car, and the purple became unimportant, but other than that..........


I wanted my car to be purple and shiny so I stamped, embossed and fussy cut Stamplorations Enjoy The Ride on a purple metal sheet.  Gold and silver pilot markers for highlights.  I cut a postage stamp frame from purple papers using a Sizzix die.  I used rainbow corrugated card as my card base and used a black stick on line and gratulerer (congratulations in Norwegian).  

Thanks for dropping by.  Hugz

Joining the fun at
Stamplorations June Challenge - Sketch
Stamplorations Spotlight Project Showcase
Stamplorations - Anything Goes Challenge
Stamplorations CAS Challenge June 
Creative With Stamps Challenge 3 - Manly/Masculine 




15 comments:

Lizzy Hill said...

LOL!!! Oh, I KNOW what you mean. LOOOOVE that postage stamp idea around the car. And it's a fabulous card...even if it did take on a JOURNEY of it's own [teeheeee!!]

Suchi said...

Oh your card is awesome! I loved the way you got inspired by Deepti card! :)
Suchi xx

Dotty Jo said...

Very, very cool! If you feel you have a whole load more masculine cards in your locker take a look over at Naughty or Nice Challenges, Jo x

Toni said...

this is so so fun! I love the bright colors. I would totally drive a purple car!

Toni
Stamplorations DT

Lynne Mizera said...

What a Wonderful card you created this week Gail... and I too would totally drive a shiney, purple car... grin!

Far North said...

Wow a purple and ultra shiny at that...so COOL! Great card design.

maria f. said...

Wow, is that ever cool, Gail! And I love your post! Sounds so familiar :)

Darnell said...

Oh, yes! Oh, boy, yes, I do know how it goes! The important thing is your card is outstanding, Gail!! Hugs, Darnell

Maria Valente said...

Oh, yes! We're always full of ideas to combine as many challenges as we can but sometimes we end up creating something completely different! Welcome to my world! LOL!!! Thank you for joining us at CWS Challenge this month. Hope to see you again!
Hugs, Mary (DT member)

Katy said...

This is awesome! I love the background with the rainbow corrugated! And that car is cool and bold! :) Thank you so much for joining us at Creative with Stamps! :)

Lilian said...

Love those bright colors!!!
Thank you for joining us at Creative With Stamps!
Lilian
The Leaf Studio

LauraJane:) said...

GREAT take on the sketch!! Thanks for playing at STAMPlorations Monthly Challenge:)

Julie B said...

Love your car and how it appears to be moving across the card.
Thanks for linking up to STAMPlorations. :)

Monika Reeck said...

oh I have that stamp too
and cool you gave gold and silver as accent
and the idea with the postage mark is cool
love your DP sweet with this image
great card sweety
many thanks to play along with us at CWS #3 Masculine Challenge
hugs
Monika

Jerrie said...

Whoo hoo! Congrats on being top pick!!