Wednesday 29 June 2016

Canine Greetings

Hello.  Welcome.  I want to share the Card Chain Challenge card I sent to Jo this month.  Hi Jo!  If you haven't heard about this WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?  Basically you make a card and send it to a total stranger somewhere on the planet and a total stranger somewhere else on the planet sends you a card.  OK, they might not be total strangers, but I think that adds to the fun.  If you are interested in getting some happy mail you can sign up for July HERE

The June reveal will be posted 1st July but I thought I'd let this little guy out a few days early cos he real wants to say hello.......

   
This is Rex.  He's from Our Daily Bread Designs.  Ain't he cute!!  I stamped him on Prima patterned paper three times, selectively fussy cut and popped the layers up on foam pads.  I used bright summer colours for my layers and the hello is a Stamplorations stamp.  

Thanks for dropping by.  Hugz

Joining the fun at
ODBDSLC 275 - Pop it up or Add Dimension
De-Egel Juni Challenge 18
Stamping Sensations Challenge - Feature a Creature

9 comments:

Hobbywinkel De Egel said...

Super that you join our June Animal Challenge !
Thanks for your participation and good luck.

{Challengeblog De Egel}
{Hobbywinkel De Egel}

wannabcre8tive said...

This is so cute. I love that pup and I have thought of ordering that stamp several times. I like the colors you chose to showcase your pup with.

GerJanne said...

This one also is super!!
Thanks for playing again at de Egel.
GerJanne

Lizzy Hill said...

He really is cute.....and the 3D look is clever!!! Bet she loved getting this one!!

Jeanne H said...

Love your little dog...lucky recipient! Now I'm going to look to buy the stamp.

Dotty Jo said...

He looks great on my coffee table! Love the cheery colours and 3-D effect, Jo x

Far North said...

What a great friend-I want to rub his head! Terrific 3-D look! Wonderful card for CCC.

Cornelia (fun stamping) said...

Such a cute doggie!

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

This is so adorable! I love your puppy and the bright, fun colors!Thank you for sharing your creation with us at the ODBD Shining the Light Challenge this week!

Hugs,
Chris