Wednesday 28 January 2015

Tiger Tiger Burning White

Hello.  Welcome.  A special hi and hello to Karen who has joined the merry following.  So glad to have you along.  Hugz all round.  

Over at Mark's Finest Papers the challenge this week is Only White.  Always a good one to stretch the creative muscles.  I decided to do some stamping.  Uhhh, yeah right.  How did that work for me??  Pretty well I think.    




I wanted to use the Tiger stamps I was lucky enough to win in the MFP Speedy TV Oriental Sketch Challenge.  Isn't he gorgeous!!   I stamped, embossed with white and fussy cut.  I wanted a tiger stripe background and my Sizzix Woodgrain embossing folder worked pretty well I think.  I embossed a piece of white card and then cut it with my Sizzix ATC die.  I added the tiger and also the word Tiger from the same set, again embossed with white powder and with seriously distressed edges.  


Joining the fun at
Speedy Fox and Friends Challenge 246 - Only White 
Simon Says Stamp Work It Wednesday January 2015 - New  the stamps are new schtuff
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Anything Goes

Thanks for dropping by.  I really cherish all your comments so be brave, stop lurking, and leave a little love.  Oh and if you are wondering if I am turning into a CASaholic with white tendencies, be assured it's just a phase I'm going through.  Bwahahahahahahaha.  Hugz

6 comments:

Stampsnob. said...

How very creative I am loving this Thank you for sharing at MFP SF&F ..Lis

Becca Cruger said...

Oooo! He's all sparkly and fierce! Great job.

Kay Wallace said...

This is just amazing, Gail! Like a piece of art hanging in a museum! Striking work, my friend! Well done!

Jane said...

Such a beautiful card! Lovely!!!
Thanks for joining us at MFP Speedy Fox and Friends challenge this week.

cheiron said...

LOVE this golden tiger! So regal. Thank you so much for playing along with us in the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge this week :)

Christine said...

Beautiful against your textured background. Thanks for playing with us at Speedy Fox and Friends.