Thursday 1 January 2015

2015 Happy New Year

Hello.  Welcome.  I wish you all the best for 2015.  HUGZ



Here's a Happy New Year ATC.  I cut it from batikk paper which has gold splashes on it.  It reminded me of fireworks.  Then I cut my numbers in different colour glitter paper cos it reminds me of fireworks.  The clock is Cheery Lynn Pocket Watch cut from black glitter card.   I set the hands to midnight and added a heart brad.  

Joining the fun at
Unruly Paperarts December Reader Art Quest - Fireworks
Wicked Wednesday ATC Challenge 139 - Anything Goes

Hope that 2015 is a great year for you.  Thanks for dropping by.  Hugz

5 comments:

Dagmar said...

I wish you all the best for 2015 ! Your ATC is fantatstic - i love it!!!
Hugs Dagmar

Clare Lloyd said...

Gorgeous colours and sparkle, thanks for joining our unruly RAQ.

Becca Cruger said...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this! It's so sparkly and grungy! Just awesome!

Sharon said...

Great new year ATC! Love the background & sparkle! Thanks so much for playing in our Wicked Wednesday ATC Anything Goes Challenge this week!!

Nikki W said...

Lovely atc, the colors and sparkle. I like the use of a time piece to celebrate the new year. Thanks for joining us at Wicked Wednesday this week and Happy New Year :)