Thursday 8 January 2015

Sweet Snowglobe

Hello.  Welcome.  A special hi and hello to my newest follower Pamellia.  So glad to have you along.  Hugz all round.  

OK, I have succumbed to Christmas!!  I know, late again.  Or maybe fashionably early.  Fa la la la la.  The challenge at Poppystamps is Beauty of Winter and I found a fun new challenge, One Layer Christmas, so I thought I'd play along. 



I stamped Poppystamps Candy House and coloured with sharpies.  I've had this stamp for a while but this is the first time I have used it.  So cute.  I wanted some winter sparkle so I used glitter glue for the globe and clear Wink of Stella on the snow.   The sentiment is a Unity stamp.  My first Christmas card of 2015.  Yeah.  

Joining the fun at
Poppystamps Challenge 4 - Beauty of Winter
One Layer Christmas 1 - Red
Virginia's View Challenge 11 - Clean Slate
CHNC Challenge 210 - Anything Goes

Thanks for dropping by.  Hugz

13 comments:

Vicki Dutcher said...

I adore snow globes IRL - this paper one is fabulous! Thanks for joining in at OLCC~

Vickie Y said...

Hi Gail! Adorable image and card! So happy that you are playing along with the challenge. Thank you for sharing with us at OLCCC!

Pamellia said...

You are so sweet Gail, what a lovely welcome!! Love your glittery snowglobe and I'm right there with you doing Christmas cards still! HA, getting a jump start on next Christmas, that's what I say! until next time, hugs and smiles :)

Kay Wallace said...

I love that in a world of all kinds of expensive markers that we, as artists, still reach for our Sharpies! They served you well for your snow globe today! Sweet candy canes, too, Gail!

Hazel said...

Thanks for entering your lovely crafting for CHNC challenge 210 - you could also enter this into my CHNC challenge extra for January - I'd love to see it there too. x

Susan Joyce said...

Pretty snowglobe, the images are perfect. Thanks for sharing at OLCCC.

Mary said...

Hi Gail, one of my favorite dies and stamps and you created a wonderful card using both. Love the glittery background, very snowy. Your sentiment stamp and your cut edges make this card perfect. Thanks so much for joining the Poppystamps Challenge! Have a crafty month.

Marybeth said...

So cute Gail! Love your little snowglobe scene! Thanks for joining us in the Poppystamps Challenge !

Lee-Anne said...

Gail, your snowglobe is adorable! The candy canes and other candy are so cute on this image and I love the sparkle! So happy you could join us at the One Layer Christmas card challenge!

Lezlye said...

Gail, wonderful job on the challenge! Thanks for joining with us at Poppystamps!

Bridget Larsen said...

Love your take on our challenge. Thanks for playing in Christmas Cards All Year Round Challenge

Bridget Larsen said...

ooppps Thanks for playing in One Layer Christmas Cards Challenge

Nonni said...

HI Gail, such a cute card! I love the sparkle! Thanks for joining us at One Layer Christmas Cards. :) Hey I received your CCC card, thanks a lot, I really love it! I want to email with you and discuss about the "gold stuff", it looks gorgeous. Thanks for the die cuts too, very nice of you! Hugs!