Friday 16 January 2015

Hogs and Kisses

Hello.  Welcome.  I treated myself to Simon Says Stamp Birthday Farm Animals and went whole hog and got the matching dies.  I have admired these from afar since their release.  They are so cute.  So here's the pig on his first outing with me.  I have replaced his balloon with a heart shaped one and decided he didn't need his party hat either.


I used the STAMPloration sketch for my layout.  I added a strip of tissue paper that has these fuzzy hearts embossed on it, added the pig and a couple of small red foil hearts.  The sentiment is from STAMPlorations Sugar Rush set which I stamped on the same paper tape as I used to ground the pig.

Joining the fun at
Allsorts Challenge Week 293 - New and Cute
STAMPlorations Sketch Challenge 25
Stamping Sensation January Challenge - Dies and Punches 
Simon Says Stamp Work It Wednesday December 2014
DRS Designs Challenge 157 - Inspired by Colour

Thanks for dropping by.  Hope you have a great day.  Hugz

7 comments:

Shelia said...

What a fun Valentine! Your little pig is sure to bring a smile. Thanks fir sharing with DRS Designs.

Becca Cruger said...

That is one adorable card! I can see why you fell in love with that pig - he just makes me smile!

susiestacey said...

Lovely card, cute little piggy.
Thank you for sharing at Allsorts 'New & Cute' challenge and good luck x Susan x

Mervi said...

Thank you for sharing this at my “new and cute” theme over at Allsorts;-))m

Monika Skinner said...

This is so cute, love this little pig. Fun take on our sketch, thanks for joining us at STAMPlorations. Good Luck! Monika

Cornelia (fun stamping) said...

Hilarious! That pig makes anyone happy!

Janett said...

Fun card. Thanks for joining us at DRS designs