Tuesday 27 January 2015

Artistic License Required

Hello.  Welcome.  I seem to be having another CAS moment.  Well, I'm trying........  Over at Addicted to CAS the challenge is World and Unruly Paperarts want Global Traveler, so I combined the two.....



I used Sizzix Travel Signs embossing folder and then die cut the globe using Sizzix movers and shapers die.  I have paper pieced using MME papers and used my gold pilot pen for the stand.  Then I added an albatross.  See, there you were thinking it was a seagull, but no, definitely an albatross.  This is a Crafty Individuals stamp, stamped and fussy cut, representing my global traveler.  

Joining the fun at
Unruly Paperarts January 2015 RAQ - Global Traveler
Addicted to CAS Challenge 55 - World 
Tando Creative - Things with Wings
Scribble and Scrap Challenge 36 - Anything Goes 
Love To Scrap Challenge 46 - Anything Goes 

Thanks for your visit.  Hugz

8 comments:

trisha too said...

Oooh, love that texture--wonderful card!

:)

Kay Wallace said...

Two challenges perfectly combined, Gail! Love the background texture, and your globe is perfect!

Becca Cruger said...

LOVE that embossed background. This card makes me want to become and explorer.

Lillian A said...

Great idea to combine the embossing folder with your globe. Thank you for joining us at Love To Scrap.

Karen said...

Just love all that embossing! Thank you for joining us again over at Tando x

Shilpa Nagaonkar said...

Brilliant card, Gail, thanks for entering again for Unruly Paper Arts RAQ this month

Alyx said...

Great card. Thank you for joining us over at the Scribble and Scrap Challenge. Good luck.
xx

ddazzled71 said...

Gail this is another great card for our January RAQ Challenge, I love your choice of embossed background for this one and your globe.........just perfect for the Global Traveler Theme.......I so hope to be able to see it all one day! xx