Wednesday 14 September 2022

Stripey Ocean

Hello Nomad friends.  I did a little desert island crafting while I was in the UK.  Searching through the cupboards at my sister's house yielded some pastel colour highlighters, various bits of card and some stickers.  I can do something with that!!!!


 The design was inspired by the current Lift Challenge.  I used the highlighters to draw lines in a A6 piece of white card.  I thought wiggly gave more interest than straight lines, or maybe there was tequila!!!  I used the pink highlighter to outline the triangle of white card and then added the dolphin, waves and sentiment stickers.  The dolphins are actually a lovely metallic blue with gold outlines.  
 
That's all folks!!!!

Thanks for dropping by.  Hugz

4 comments:

Nicole Parmentier said...

Great to 'sea' you again here Gail! Love your stripey ocean. Thank you for joining us at the lift challenge!

Marjan said...

Love your stripes! The black dolphins and sentiment have a striking effect! Thanks for joining us at the Liftchallenge, Gail!

Cornelie said...

Thank you for your card and joining us at the Liftchallenge. A fun and bright take of the card!

Hege said...

Så stilig bursdagskort.
Tøft med gulldetaljene.
Takk for at du deltar hos Scrappelyst.