Wednesday 21 September 2022

Doggy Treats

Hello Nomad friends.  The other day I had a package delivered to my sister's house.  Unfortunately I forgot to mention it was coming and Brogan the Boston Terrier got there first!   So, this one is for you Brogan.   I used Penny Black Doggy Treat stamp set and lots and lots of paper scraps!!!!   Thanks Brogan........

My desk is a bit of a disaster at the moment so I just stuck my hand in the pile and pulled out a selection.  The thing about doing this is you often get scraps from the same session, so I pulled three sort of triangular pale yellow pieces, a small rectangular piece of patterned paper with an elongated fancy edge, a die cut shape and some small yellow curves that must have been negatives from a die.  I built it all on a blue dot piece of designer paper that had a badly stamped sentiment on the other side.  It went together surprizingly well and the fussy cut dog and happy birthday finished it off.   The big pink square in the top right was giving me some doubts, but I found a paper fussy cut button that fitted perfectly.  An offset brown frame and that's quite cute!

Thanks for dropping by.  Hugz

Joining the fun at
Penny Black Saturday Challenge - Anything Goes Opt. Food/Drink
Snippets Playground Challenge 437
Scrappelyst Utfordring for September - Bursdag
Kaartjes Inspiratie Challenge 171 - Dieren

7 comments:

Sarn said...

Brilliant snippets card Gail. I liked your “pot luck “ approach!

Thanks for entering this lovely piece of homework into the Snippets Playground xxx

Darline Maes said...

Prachtige kaart bedankt om mee te doen bij kaartjesinspiratie, groetjes Darline

Suzanne H said...

I've hopped over from Snippets to see this card up close. I love the idea of just reaching in and using what you pick! Great idea! Terrific image.

Di said...

Great card Gail - and I did giggle about Brogan's 'input' too! Little scamp!

Hugs

Di xx

Katrine E. Bråten said...

Super cute card! It's so much fun working with scraps.
Thanks for joining us at Scrappelyst :-)

Hege said...

Flott bursdagskort
Takk for at du deltar hos Scrappelyst.

Helen said...

So cute!
Thanks for playing at the Penny Black Saturday Challenge!
Helen x