Monday 26 September 2022

Split Rainbow

Hello Nomad friends.  I have been playing with Poppystamps Echo Blossoms die and colours-  I made a couple of rainbow flowers and decided this one might look good framing a thanks.  What do you think???   The jury is still debating here.   

 
I used a DCWV patterned card base and Poppystamps Thanks Outline.   

Thanks for dropping by.  Hugz

Joining the fun at
Poppystamps Challenge 96 - Anything Goes
Cut It Up Challenge 261 - Rainbow
Allsorts Challenge Week 695 - AG with opt. Spots/Stripes


 



5 comments:

Cut It Up Challenge Blog said...

I think it looks great, and what a fun idea for a rainbow! Very clever.

Thank you for sharing your project with us at Cut it Up!

Evelyn
https://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com/

ScrappyHorses said...

Wow, nothing to debate here; I love it! Great colors and dies; very bold and fun! Perfect for the Rainbow Challenge at Cut It Up! Thanks for sharing! ~Katrina

Ellibelle said...

So beautifully done Gail, love the colorful flower! Thank you so much for joining in again at Allsorts challenge!

brenda said...

So bold and really makes a statement Gail, many thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge this week.

B x

Jeanne J. said...

Well you know I love this Gail.. all my favorite colors, and clean graphic design! Smiling big here!