Thursday 15 September 2022

Little Prince

Hello Nomad friends.  The Marianne Design challenge is make a baby card.  I decided to put my baby in this MD cinderella type coach I found when I was in the UK.  Isn't it cute!!!

I cut the coach from navy card and used a new silver sharpie to colour the wheels and details.  These metallic sharpies are awesome and give excellent coverage.  For the curtains and inside of the coach I paper pieced the die cut.  The baby is cut from a sheet of printed baby motifs.  I used Kort og Godt patterned card for my card base.  It's a grungy grid with those blue dots and I printed the sentiments in place before assembling the card.  I embossed a scrap of blue card with Marianne Designs Ocean View embossing folder for the ground and added the carriage.  A MD acrylic star on the top of the carriage and done!

Thanks for dropping by.  Hugz

Joining the fun at
Marianne Design Challenge 300 - Baby Card LR0302, DF3436, PK9121, CA3113
Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge - Die Cuts
Through the Craftroom Door Challenge - Anything Goes

9 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

What a cute and clever card - perhaps I should re-think my attitude to baby cards, Jo x

Suzan said...

Mooi babykaartje heb je gemaakt voor de Challenge.
Bedankt voor het meedoen.
Groetjes Suzan
DT MD Challenge Blog

Henriët said...

Wat een leuk babykaartje voor onze challenge.
Bedankt voor het meedoen.
Groetjes van Henriët
DT Marianne Design challenge blog

Judith said...

Wat een prachtig kaartje heb je gemaakt.
Leuk dat je mee doet met onze "Baby" Challenge.
DT Marianne Design Challenge Blog
Groetjes van Judith.

Anita said...

Such a nice card Gail.
Thanks for joining us.

Best Regards
Anita
MDblog

jolanda creatief bijtje said...

leuke kaart
bedankt voor het meedoen aan onze challenge
groetjes jolanda bongers
dt challengeblog MD

Wybrich said...

Schattig babykaartje!
Dank je wel voor het meedoen
Gr Wybrich
DT MDchallenge blog

De Hobbyzolder said...

Leuk kaart
Gezellig dat je meedoet met de “Babykaart” Challenge
Groetjes Cecile
Marianne Design Challenge Blog

Sheryl said...

Very clever design.
Thank you for entering our Anything Goes Challenge at Through The Craft Room Door. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
Hugs Sheryl xx
TTCRD DT