Tuesday 13 September 2022

Regal Birthday

 Hello Nomad friends.  I have an easy birthday card for you today featuring the lovely Lion from Rubber Dance African Animals.

I started by stamping Lion and the birthday sentiment from Happy Birthday with purple archival ink.  I ripped some paper and used it to mask and blended a purple distress ink border.  I cut with a Stamplorations stitched rectangle die and layered onto a black mat and white card base.  I stamped Lion again on white card with brown archival ink, coloured with distress markers and fussy cut him.  I cut a Korthobby metal charm in half and added it and layered the fussy cut Lion onto the card.

I hope you feel inspired to get out your stamps and create something today.   If you are using Rubber Dance stamps you can join the fun and link up your makes in the Rubber Dance Stamping Lounge.  See you there!!!

Don't forget to check out the Rubber Dance webshop for all the latest stamps and offers!!!!!

Thanks for dropping by.  Hugz
 

6 comments:

Nicolette said...

Nice card.
Thanks for sharing it at KIC
Nicolette DT

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

I can hear the King of the Jungle roar, Gail - great card!!

brenda said...

He certainly is a very Regal fellow Gail,It's a sweet and fun image and done in pretty colours, many thanks for sharing at We Love Stamping September challenge.

B x

Elly said...

Lovely card, thanks for sharing.
Elly DT KIC

Hege said...

Flott bursdagskort.
Takk for at du deltar hos Scrappelyst.

Scratch said...

Lekkert kort!

Tusen takk for at du deltar i utfordringen vår hos Scrappelyst!