Sunday 25 September 2022

Cookie Monster and Gremlins

Hello Nomad friends.   Yesterday's sunshine fled and it's a tad damp and grey here today.  Makes me think bright colours and bling is the way to go.   Taylored Expressions are celebrating their birthday and the TEMakers challenge in the fb group is Lollipop and Cookie Monster colours with a theme of candles, so I went with all in....

I've used Cookie Monster and some pink cardstock for the card base, panel and frame.  I cut the panel with Taylored Expressions Swirls Pierce and Cut Plate and the frame using Taylored Expressions Colour Block Cutting Plate.  In a moment of design genius I stamped Taylored Expressions Another Year Older sentiment on vellum and added it behind the frame.  Then I stamped and die cut the little Taylored Expressions Party Pals and coloured them with pink and blue Promarkers and a little glitter glue for that party sparkle.

Since Simon Says Stamp Wednesday have a matching envelope challenge I went there too, although it's pretty simple envelope art.  I stamped the candle pal and the sentiments with Cookie Monster ink.  

Thanks for dropping by.  Hugz

Joining the fun at
Passion for Marker Challenge Week 659 - Use Rubber or Clear Stamps
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Matching Envelope
Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge - Sparkle and Shine

 



1 comment:

The Crafty Den said...

What a fun birthday card Gail. The TE images are adorable and your colouring is perfect. Great card layout too. Thanks for sharing with us at Passion for Markers this week. Hugs, Denise x