Thursday 1 September 2022

Collaged Collage

Hello Nomad friends.  It's the first of the month and time for a new challenge at the Lost Coast Portal to Creativity and we want to see you using at least three stamps on your projects.  


I used Lost Coast Designs Mini Fish Collage, one in a new series of collage style stamps, Arches and Door Background, Shooting Står Background and words from Misc. Words.


I started by stamping the Arches and Door Background with bluebird archival then stamped over the top and bottom again with midnight blue archival inks.


I stamped the Mini Fish Collage on white card and coloured with distress markers.  Then I fussy cut around parts of the image.


I cut out the door


I positioned the Mini Fish Collage behind the aperture and poked the partially cut elements through to the front.  I stamped the Shooting Star Background, added some distress ink colour, ripped it up and added it either side of the panel.  I mounted the whole thing at an angle on the base card and stamped the words.

Thanks for dropping by.  If you are stamping I hope you join the fun at the Lost Coast Portal to Creativity.  Hugz.

Joining the fun at

Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge - Make your own background

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Anything Goes