Thursday 30 September 2021

Joyful Ginger

Hello Nomad friends.  Gosh, I seem to have lost a day or so.  Suddenly realised it's the last of September and I haven't joined the Rudolf Days challenge.  So here goes.....


I used Papirdesign Mens Vi Venter and Tur i Skogen papers.  The snowflake border is the bit with the paper details on that you usually cut off and throw away, or use to pop something else up.  I love when paper producers make the backside of that strip pretty.  Very environmentally friendly and great for us to have a little extra pattern.  I flipped the Christmas Craft Creations sketch cos the yellow piece was leaning that way.  The gingerbread man and sentiment are Papirdesign dies.  I dug in the scraps bag to find suitable bits.  The pale brown is actually a piece of white card coloured with caramel alcohol ink and spritzed with tattered angel gold shimmer I think.  Been a while since I've had the TA sprays out!!!

Thanks for dropping by.  Hugz

Joining the fun at
Christmas Craft Creations Challenge - Sketch 
September Rudolph Days Challenge
Crafty Hazelnuts Christmas Challenge 561
Pixies Snippets Playground Challenge 412
Papirdesign Utfordring for September - Hyggelig Hilsen




7 comments:

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

A gorgeous card Gail, that gingerbreadman looks good enough to eat.Thanks for joining in the fun at Rudolph Days this month.

Sue xx

Jenny L said...

Hi Jonabunny,
Happy Rudolf Days.
What a super card and a very lovely design too.
He sure is a cute Gingerbread man and your paper used is very lovely.
Thank you for joining the Rudolf Challenge.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L. DT

Anonymous said...

Such a cute and happy gingerbread! I love the gold background on this festive holiday card! thank you so much for playing along with the Rudolph Days Challenge.
Linda, DT

Renate said...

Such a cute card <3
Thanks for joining our challenge over at Papirdesign!

Leanne said...

Nicely done, I like the paper you used, and thanks for playing our sketch challenge at Christmas Craft Creations. Have a great day!

Leanne DT Member/CCC
Christmas Craft Creations

Suze said...

Sweet card. I know what you mean about days disappearing - lost a few myself lately! Thank you for entering the Include the word Joy Challenge at CHNC.

Di said...

Lovely card Gail - I can almost smell the gingerbread from here! Not use alcohol inks for too long here as well. And there never seems to be enough hours in a day.

Hugs

Di xx