Tuesday 23 February 2021

Gnome Rainbow

Hello Nomad friends.  Bev over at Uniko is celebrating 9 years.  Happy Birthday Bev.  I made you a card.

I started by stamping the gnome from Uniko Jolly Christmas stamp set.  You know it's spring when the garden gnomes appear!   I stamped them on some scraps of white card, using different archival ink and Promarkers colours for each one, and fussy cut.


I found a strip of card printed with daisies.  I cut it into a point, edged it with yellow ink and stamped 7 different words from Rubber Dance Greetings set many times and added it to a DL white card base.

I edged the card base with yellow ink and a bit extra for the ground.   Then I added my ROYGBIV gnomes.  Too cute!!!

Thanks for dropping by.  Hugz

Joining the fun at
Uniko Studio Happy 9th Birthday
Kaartjes Inspiratie Challenge 150 - Feest
Stamping Sensations Challenge - Colour My World
Pixies Snippets Playground Challenge 397

 


9 comments:

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Darling row of rainbow gnomies, Gail - love them!!

Robyn Oliver said...

Cutest family of rainbow gnomes ever, cool card Gail

brenda said...

A beautifully bright and happy creation and perfect for our 'Colour my World' theme at Stamping Sensations February challenge, great fun as well Gail, many thanks for joining in.

B x

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Gail, long time no see, I absolutely adore those Gnomes they are so wonderful and colourful a super make
hugs
lorraine x

Renate said...

Hi Gail, what a beautiful card
Thank you for joining us at KIC
Hugs Renate

Dotty Jo said...

Bright and cheery and gorgeous, Jo x

Bianca van Tilburg. said...

What a beautiful card.
Big Hug Bianca KIC.
XX

Nicolette said...

A cute card.
Thank you for sharing it at KIC
Nicolette DT

Di said...

What a fun card Gail! Love those dear little gnomes.

Hugs

Di xx