Hello Nomad friends. I am over on the Lost Coast Portal to Creativity today with some inspiration for the Black and White Plus One Challenge. I really hope you have a chance to join the fun. I think this will be a super pretty gallery, and if we get over 20 entries one of you will win a real stamp prize!
Today I have used Carmen's Veranda Kukla and made a simple mixed media card. This little clown is a favourite of mine.
I die cut a thin piece of corrugated card from a box with a Simon Says Stamp stitch die. Love how the corrugated card gets compacted and makes a robust but light panel. I ripped a piece of A4 white paper and used the two ripped edges to form a mask before stamping Lost Coast Designs Flagstone Background with brown ink. I found a piece of tree bark, dampened it with a bit of water and pressed it in my die cut machine to flatten it. When it dried I added it and a small piece of brown die cut card to my stamped panel. Then I stamped Kukla on white card with black ink, fussy cut him and added him to the card. To finish I stamped the Carmen's Veranda Not Just For Breakfast sentiment.
You have all month to join the fun with your stamped makes using black and white plus one other colour.
We need at least 20 entries to award the prize.
Don't forget to pop over to the blog and see more awesome inspiration from the team.
Thanks for dropping by. HUGZ
Joining the fun at
We Love Stamping Challenge - Trees and Leaves opt AG
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Stamp It
Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge - Stamp It
Paper Funday Challenge 91 - Anything Goes opt Sketch
We Love Stamping Challenge - Trees and Leaves opt AG
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Stamp It
Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge - Stamp It
Paper Funday Challenge 91 - Anything Goes opt Sketch



No comments:
Post a Comment