Wednesday 24 February 2021

Ask The Horse

Hello Nomad friends.

Inspired by Sue's first card I used a mottled pink card base and added a strip of ripped pink mulberry paper.  I cut white card with Stamplorations Double Stitch rectangle die, stamped the horse from Stamplorations Live Love Ride set and edged the panel with pink ink.  I tied some bakers twine an added a glittery heart.

Thanks for dropping by.  Hugz

Joining the fun at
Stamplorations Love Vibe Challenge
Stamplorations Anything Goes Challenge
Nordsalten Hobbyklubb Utfordring 192 - Til Kvinnen/Jenta
Through the Craft Room Door - Anything Goes Challenge
Do-all Kreatives Challenge 50 - CAS + Sympathy


1 comment:

stampingbowd said...

I adore cards made with uncolored images! This is stunning! You have used all my favorites here!