Sunday 14 February 2021

Scrap Meeting Sunday

Hello Nomad friends.  I'm doing a virtual scrap this weekend with my local craft store Hobbylageret.  I got a few things finished yesterday and today I am just tootling along gently. 

Challenge 10 - Colour an image

I've been wanting to join the Turner Syndrome Awareness Challenge so I grabbed Curious Corrin, who is her own kind of special, and coloured her with pink, lime and yellow Promarkers 



 
I simply mounted my fussy cut Corrin on a patterned card base and added some sentiment stamps from Rubber Dance in black archival.
 
 
 
 
Challenge 1 - CASE the Card

I've gone with a fishing theme for my CASE.   The fish tag is off a Weird Fish t-shirt.   I used the Imaginisce Bon Voyage paper again and also some Papirdesigns Fiskestenger and Sykkel papers.  The sentiment says Follow your dreams.  

Joining the fun at
Hobbylageret Digi-Scrap Challenge 1 - CASE 1/2
Allsorts Challenge Week 611 - Masculine
Papirdukkene - 3 Forskjellige Mønsterark 2/5
Hobbykunst Utfordring - 3 Forskjellige Mønsterark 2/5
 

Thanks for dropping by.  Hugz

4 comments:

Lori Kobular said...

What a unique stamp Curious Corrin is!! I love the way you colored her to match the TS Mood Board! She has gorgeous eyes! Thanks for joining us for the card challenge and for spreading awareness of Turner Syndrome!!

Darlene said...

Corrin is certainly 'curious' and adorable! You've colored her beautifully and showcased her proudly! Well done! Thanks so much for helping to spread the word about Turner Syndrome! We appreciate your help!

Kathleen said...

What a great idea to use the tag off a t-shirt, great colours and dies. Thank you for joining our 'Masculine' challenge at Allsorts.

Kath x

Mervi said...

Fabulous card.
Thank you for sharing at Allsorts Masculine -theme week;-))m