Thursday 18 February 2021

Bear Hug

Hello Nomad friends.  I treated myself to this cute polar bear set from Hobby Art and here's my first card with it.  Love that oversized jumper he's wearing.   

I've used a slimline card, slightly shorter than DL cos I have a few undersized envelopes.  There he is, in his winter jumper, stamped and fussy cut.  I was inspired by the colours and the polar bear on the Foamtastic Crafting moodboard and further inspired to get out my scraps of black and white 2mm EVA foam and chop them into 5mm strips, various lengths, and arrange them like a zebra crossing bwahahahaahahaaaaa.  Then I stamped the Sending a bear hug sentiment.


Thanks for dropping by.  Hugz

Joining the fun at
Foamtastic Crafting Challenge Feb 2021
Christmas Kickstart Challenge 47 - Slimline
Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge 529
52 Weeks to Christmas Week 7
Kreativ Scrapping Utfordring 2 - Rød


8 comments:

!neke said...

Great card !!!
Thanks for joining us !!
love Ineke
DT 52 WTC

Arlene said...

Fun and cute - love the sentiment. So glad you joined the Christmas Kickstart Challenge. Elf - Arlene

Nancy Soetaert said...

lovely card with this polarbear and his funny sweater!
Nancy DT52WTC

Jantine said...

Love the bear and love the stripey background!
Thanks for joining us at 52WTC
Jantine DT 52WTC

Dotty Jo said...

He looks fab in his red jumper - wonder how snazzy he'd look in green? Love the background too. Thanks for playing again at you know where, Jo x

Angelnorth said...

Now what does it say about me that I didn’t see “zebra crossing” with those stripes, I saw “jail break”? LOL. Fab bold and graphic look to this Gail, love it!

Rosina said...

Gorgeous winter card Gail..so nice this polarbear
Hugs Rosina
DT 52 WTC

bolletjelucky.blogspot.com said...

What a cute polarbear and it seems he wants to give a high-five hihi. I love the striped background, great looking card.
Thank you for joining us at 52 WTC.
Greetings Miranda dt 52 WTC