Thursday 10 December 2020

Under an Azure Sky

Hello Nomad friends.  It's the 10th of the month and there is a new challenge starting over at Let's Squash It!  This month it's any embossing folder and add some die cuts or fussy cutting.  There are some beautiful cards to get things started, and we have our very first guest designer joining us this month, so do pop over, check out the inspiration and join the fun.  I have used fussy cutting and Nellie Snellen's Canal embossing folder for my card.

This looks really awesome in real life, but I decided to use a blue foil card for my base and the photographer was not impressed!!   I have also changed the look of this folder by chopping off the canals at the bottom and fussy cutting along the houses and trees at the top.  This allowed me to move the image down to the bottom of my 10x15cm card and give me lots of beautiful sky.   Grumbles from the cameraperson LOL.  If you click on the photo it should get bigger so you can see the lovely embossed scene details.  Plenty of room for a die cut sentiment up there in the sky, when I decide what I want to say......

Thanks for dropping by.
Hope to see you over at Let's Squash It!  Hugz

Joining the fun at
Lek med Kreativ Scrapping Utfordring 12 - Embossing







2 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

Wow, love the colour of that sky and the embossing folder gives so much detail! Nice one, Jo x

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Such a beautiful sky for the embossed scene, Gail - love it!!