Monday 28 December 2020

Virtual Scrap - Day 2 Continued

Hello Nomad friends.  I signed up for a virtual scrap and me and Mr Mojo are having a blast!!  I played with a few things this evening and hopefully they will become finished things tomorrow.  I did get this fun and cool coffee cup shaped card finished.  

I've used very old Making Memories Poinsettia Flocked Mistletoe paper.  The flowers are furry!!!!   I used the dimensions given on the challenge post and cut a irregular quadrilateral card base, covered it with the poinsettia paper and then cut some white pieces for the 'lid'.  I added a piece of gold glitter paper and a piece of red to the middle of the card.  I used Kort og Godt stamps for the two sentiments.

Thanks for dropping by.  Hugz

Joining the fun at
Double D Challenge - Poinsettia
I Love Math Challenge 18 - Winter/Christmas
Irregular quadrilateral card base
Scrappelyst Utfordring for Desember - Jul
Christmas Kickstart Challenge 45 - Anything Chrismassy
Country View Challenge December - Anything Christmas



5 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

Love this! So bright and fun and furry! Than ks for playing at Christmas Kickstart again, Jo x

Donna Phelan said...

What a festive hot cup of coffee/latte! I can see the flocking on your pretty Poinsettia, perfect! Thanks so much for playing along with us at The Double D Blog, Poinsettia Challenge. Donna, DT Member.

Darlene said...

Oh Gail this is AWESOME! What a clever idea ... I just LOVE IT!! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D ‘Poinsettia’ challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.
Darlene
DOUBLE D Challenge Blog
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
Please stop in for a visit!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Cool paper for you to-go cup, Gail - just love it!!

rachel said...

Cute! Thanks for joining us at Countryview Challenges. Hugs rachel xx