Saturday 19 December 2020

Bird Talk

Hello Nomad friends.  I've been playing with some Crafty Individuals stamps I got recently.  This wasn't where I thought I was going but the end result is pleasing.  

I used a patterned card base, slightly grungy with some soft circles.  I stamped the three stamps from Crafty Individuals Mismesh set using three different archival ink colours.  I stamped Crafty Individuals Robin Redbreast on white card with black archival and fussy cut.  I added a little colour to his legs and beak.

Thanks for dropping by.  Hugz

Joining the fun at
Crafty Individuals Challenge - AG Optional Sparkle
We Love Chocolate Baroque December Challenge - AG
Stamping Sensations - Things With Wings




9 comments:

brenda said...

He's a fabulous bird image Gail, thanks so much for joining us again at We Love Chocolate Baroque challenge.

B x

brenda said...

Me again Gail, totally missed the link to Stamping Sensations so popping back to thank you for joining us there as well.

B x

HilaryJane said...

Love this one Gail. That Robin is amazing and what genius to keep him white so he doesn't detract from your lovely background. Such a good card xx

wannabcre8tive said...

A super cute card. Love the bird on the pattered paper.

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Stunning tangled bird, I have the CI dog in the same style and just love it. Fabulous card, so impressive. Thanks for joining us at We Love Chocolate Baroque challenge!

Dotty Jo said...

The end result is very pleasing! Love how the bird pops against that gorgeous background, Jo x

Tracy said...

Fab creation, thanks for joining Stamping Sensations, good luck.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Mervi said...

Fabulous card!
Thank you for sharing at We Love Chocolate Baroque.
Happy New Year;-))m

pinky said...

It looks amazing to me!!! Thanks so much for joining our challenge this month at Stamping Sensations.
Pinky