Tuesday 29 December 2020

Virtual Scrap - Day 3

Hello Nomad friends.  The final few hours of the virtual scrap are upon me and I am really pleased with the projects I have made.  The challenges have been fun and inspiring and, despite hoping to join in with them all, I have not compromised quality for quantity.   But as I say, still a few hours to go so maybe........   I'm back to Christmas again.......

We made some of these cute little tea/giftcard holders yesterday as part of a quick challenge.  They are really quick and easy and fun.  I made two yesterday and thought I'd make another one today with a winter theme.  The paper is very old Imaginisce and the snowman is Marianne Designs.  He's just sitting in there.  You can pull him out and play with him, or write on him.  I thought he made a cute tag!

I didn't have any cocoa sachets, so for illustration purposes I added a tea bag.  You can add some more on the inside and I added a extra little decorative bar with printed circles from another piece of Imaginisce designer paper.  Think this will bring joy, and the one at the far end is a cocoa filled cup.  

Joining the fun at
Unstampabelles Challenge 107 - Joy
I Love Math Challenge 18 - Winter/Christmas
circles, triangles and much measuring and folding
Country View Challenge December - Anything Christmas
Paperminutes 672 - Christmas card or goodie




I made a quick little tag using the same Making Memories Poinsettia Flocked Mistletoe paper I used for my coffee cup last night.  Love those little flocked flowers.  The stamp is from Kort og Godt and says Christmas Hug.  Sweet!!

Joining the fun at
Double D Challenge - Poinsettia
Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge 522



 

And last but by no means least, this cute Kort og Godt dog, this time the Christmas with antlers version.  Awesomely cute!!  I stamped the dog with black archival, masked and then stamped the snowflakes and sentiment with blue archival.  I added a little distress marker colour to the dog and done.  Next years Christmas card?????   Maybe.....

Dog is joining the fun at
Scrappelyst Grublis for Desember - Snø
Christmas Kickstart Challenge 45 - Anything Chrismassy



Thanks for dropping by.  I'm gonna put something in the oven to slow cook and then back to my little crafty space.  Hugz


8 comments:

wannabcre8tive said...

Love your tea gift card holders. They are very pretty and creative. I like the card. I had to smile when I saw the look on the dogs face. Have a Happy New Year.

Dotty Jo said...

You've certainly had a blast with that virtual scrap - love what you've made. I'm positively swooning over that cute pup. Thanks for plating at CKC again, again, Jo x

cass said...

All wonderful creations. Wonderful Christmas card. Thanks for joining us at the CHNC Christmas Weekly this week for our "Anything Goes, Christmas ro New Year challenge

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Darling projects, Gail - you've been busy!! Hope you had a Happy Christmas!!

Darlene said...

Oh Gail, these tags are all so awesome! Great job! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D ‘Poinsettia’ challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.
Darlene
DOUBLE D Challenge Blog
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
Please stop in for a visit!

Judy Woodland said...

Fabulous creations here. LOVE that little tag, so stinkin' pretty. Great take on the Mood Board, thanks so much for playing along with us over at the Double D Challenge. Hope we see you back again soon!!
Judy~ DD DT
{Judy's Happy Place} Stop by and see me!!!!

frommycraftroom said...

What a fabulous little tea sachet package! Thanks for sharing this one as well with us at Unstampabelles.

Kristin Langnes said...

Så kreativt og flott kort.

Takk for at du deltar hos Scrappelyst.