Wednesday 2 December 2020

Go Confidently In The Direction of Your Dreams

Hello Nomad friends.  It's the 2nd of the month so time for the Card Chain Challenge reveal.  27 cards went whizzing around the planet in November.  Well, some whizzed, some ambled and some took long sightseeing tours and will get there sometime oneday.  I did get a card from Dee in Kenya last week.  She posted it 20th May!  Never give up hope people.  Thanks Dee.  Coincidently I was sending my card to Dee this month!!!!  I went with the sketch, colours, thing with hooves options and a faux aperture! 

I used some patterned paper and a die cut galactic patterned oval.  The deer is a Sizzix Bigz die that comes with a matching embossing folder.  I stuck a piece of silver textured wallpaper onto a scrap of card, cut, embossed and used a blue Promarker to highlight the texture.  I wanted it to be Christmasssy in look, but hoping to extend it's usefulness I used a Crafty Individuals sentiment

'Go Confidently In The Direction of Your Dreams'

Sounds like a great idea to me!!   Thanks for dropping by.  Hop over to the Card Chain Challenge to check out all the amazing cards that were sent this month and if you would like to join the fun the first ever December Sign Up is open until December 6th.  See you there.  Hugz

Joining the fun at
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Fun With Dies






2 comments:

Greta said...

Oh my goodness--May to Dec! That card certainly did take the scenic route--haha! Love the beautiful, embossed deer! Hopefully he can fly & get there quickly!

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Oooo - love that embossed flying reindeer, Gail - gorgeous card!!