Sunday 20 December 2020

Deer Tag

Hello Nomad friends.  Love this Playful Deer die from Poppystamps and it made a cute tag.


I used some navy card for my tag, cut a matching layer of gold card with Poppystamps Playful Deer die.  From the same navy card I cut a stitch oval and added a die cut joy which I covered with gold glitter.  I used some ripped cotton for the tie and added a metal embellishment and a yellow rhinestone.

Thanks for dropping by.  Hugz

Joining the fun at
Poppystamps Challenge 75 - Anything But A Card
Cut It Up Challenge 215 - Tic Tag Toe gold,deer,metal
Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge 521
Unstampabelles Challenge 107 - Joy
Allsorts Challenge Week 603/4 - Sparkle and Shine


6 comments:

Sherri Thacker said...

I love this deer die cut and I don't think I have ever seen anything like it. Thanks for sharing it with us at Cut It Up for our Tic-TAG-Toe challenge. Have a Merry Christmas!

brenda said...

Such pretty Christmas tag, many thanks for sharing and joining in our 'Sparkle and Shine' theme at Allsorts challenge.

B x

Linby said...

What a lovely tag, very shiny. Thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts.
Merry Christmas

Cut It Up Challenge Blog said...

That's so pretty. I love pairing gold with dark blue. It looks like an evening forest scene!

Thanks for joining us at Cut it Up for our Tic-TAG-Toe challenge!

Enjoy the season!
Evelyn
http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com

Jeanne J. said...

OooOh I love the gold and these two deer always make me smile!

frommycraftroom said...

OH this is such a pretty tag. Thanks for sharing with us too at Unstampabelles.