Sunday 16 August 2020

Chilly Hugz

Hello Nomad friends.  How you doing.   Do you schedule most of your posts???  I don't.  I usually write most of them and just publish when finished.  So the new blogger default to Set Date and Time (scheduled post) rather than automatic (when I hit the publish button) is actually a pain.  Especially since the set date and time picks up when you open a new post.  So if I started writing this post today, but finish it in three days and hit publish it will publish it at the time and date I started writing it, unless I remember to go in and change the publishing time.  Didn't have to do that before, so I'm calling it a dis-improvement.  I have sent feedback to new blogger to reset the default to automatic but it ain't happened yet so, if it is messing you up as well please take a minute to send em your feedback.  Thanks.  And now, some snow..........

It's that cute snowman dude again.  Decided to go blue this time.  Found this scrap of patterned paper with silver foiled snowflakes on it.  It also had a hole!!!  Thought moon, then decided to use it as a faux layer instead.  The word says Christmas Hug. 

Thanks for dropping by.  Hugz

Joining the fun at 
Christmas Kickstart Challenge 35 - Snow Is Falling

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Midsummer Blues
Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge 503

 

2 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

I'm hating the new Blogger too. Hadn't noticed that querk about posting times. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr! Loving your cute snowman. Thanks for playing again at Christmas Kickstart, Jo x

G Peplow said...

Hi there! He’s a cutie what a super card 😊xxx