Wednesday 5 August 2020

Coral the Cat

Hello Nomad friends.  Lots of fun happening at My Favourite Things.  I was inspired by the sketch and colour challenges.


I started with a pink base card, drew some lines with a brown ink joy pen and used a rose Promarker to make the darker pink shade.  I stamped the sentiment from MFT New Best Pal set with brown ink and stamped the girl from the same set on white card.  I coloured her with Promarkers, fussy cut and added her to the card.  Done!!!!

Thanks for dropping by.  Hugz

Joining the fun at


4 comments:

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Sweet little girl with kitty, Gail, and I love how you colored her! Perfect atop the striped background!!

Twórcze pasje Danki said...

Sweet card. Thank you for entering our Anything Goes Challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
Regards
Danka
TTCRD
Twórcze pasje Danki {My Blog}

Fikreta said...

Wonderful card!

Nelleke said...

Super gave kaart zeg! prachtig hoe je de achtergrond gemaakt hebt en het meisje zo mooi hebt uitgeknipt, een precisie werkje. Dank je wel voor jou deelname aan de uitdaging van de Egel. Groetjes, Nelleke