Tuesday 11 August 2020

Size of an Elephant

Hello Nomad friends.  I made this fun elephant card using Sizzix Fold-A-Long Elephant die.

I've used mottled grey designer card over a dark grey base.  

You cut this die on the fold of a 14x15cm card base.  I used the dark grey card.  Then I cut again from the mottled grey and started layering my elephants.  The directions only have one elphant head but I wanted two, cos the headless one didn't float my boat when the card was opened.  It does mean it doesn't lie quite so flat, but worth it me thinks.  I used a Stamploration Oh Frap! and some number dies on the main panel.  Then I stamped the happy birthday from Rubber Dance and made another little pop out feature.  Cool, or what!!!

Thanks for dropping by.  Hugz

Joining the fun at

Scrap The Rainbow - Runde Tall

Friendship Challenge 56 - Was Man Im Zoo Sehen Kann 1/2

Cut It Up Challenge 206 - Shaped Card

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Use Your Favorite Tool used my Big Shot

The Male Room Challenge 141 - Our 7th Birthday 




13 comments:

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

What a fab elephant card, Gail - just love it!! I'd be like you and add an extra head - two heads better than one, right? Love the inside too - very clever!!

theras kartenblog said...

Wonderful and cute! I like the elephants so much. :)
Thanks for joining us at Friendship Challenge.
Good luck and all the best!
Ilse (thera)

Cut It Up Challenge Blog said...

Awesome elephant card! Thanks for joining us at Cut it Up for our Shaped Card challenge!

Evelyn
http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com

Jorunn`s scrapperier said...

Wow , beautiful adn creativ card.
Thanks for playing with us at Scrap the Rainbow
DT Jorunn Elin

Rachelle Oltean said...

OMGoodness! What a great shaped card! I love the folded layout which opens to the sentiment panel! Brilliant! Thanks so much for joining us at the Cut It Up! Challenge!
Rachelle - DT : )

Sherri Thacker said...

How cute is this!! Would be great for any animal lover.

Goga said...

Fabulously fun card. Thank you for joining us at The Male Room challenge. Goga

Silvis Kreativstube said...

Hallo liebe Gail,
eine sehr schöne Karte hast du gestaltet. Vielen Dank für die Teilnahme an der Friendship Challenge. Liebe Grüße Silvi

Lady Joyful said...

Adorable elephant! Really great design. Thank you for joining us at The Male Room - Charlotte/Lady Joyful, DT

Larelyn said...

Oh my goodness! this is just fabulous - so unique♥

Heike said...

Ein sehr schönes Werk. Vielen Dank für deine Teilnahme bei der Friendship-Challenge.

LG Heike

Andreja said...

What a beautiful birthday card :-)) Thanks for joining us at Celebration at The Male Room challenge!

Helen said...

What a fun and clever design - love it!

Thanks for joining us at The Male Room Challenge.

Helen x