Saturday 1 August 2020

Circles From Squares

Hello Nomad friends.  New month, new challenges.  Over at the Lost Coast Portal to Creativity we are Going Vegetarian.  Grab you tree, flower, fruit, vegetable, seaweed, etc stamps and share your botanical makes with us.  I made some Artist Trading Coins using Lost Coast Designs Leaves Background and Grunge Cat.



I stamped the Leaves Background on patterned paper.


I used a stitch die to cut the coins.


I stamped Grunge Cat on yellow card with orange ink and fussy cut them.  I added the cats and some Misc. Words stamped on the same patterned paper I used for the coins.

Thanks for dropping by.  Hugz

Joining the fun at
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Anything Goes
Mod Squad Challenge - Your Sweet Pets  
As You Like It Challenge - Cats or Dogs Cats, cos they smell better than dogs

4 comments:

Macimbalo said...

Very cool card! Love the circles and those cats are awesome! Thanks for sharing at MSC!

Zw@@n said...

Beautiful card, Gail. Great design. Thank you for joining us at As You Like It. xx Wilma

Jules said...

Hi Gail

Great coins! I love the colours very much.

Thank you for sharing with the As You Like It Challenge.

Love Jules xx
AYLI Guest Designer

Lorraine said...

A fabulous card
Thanks for joining our challenge at As You Like It.
Lorraine x