Thursday 27 August 2020

Owl Be Home For Christmas

Hello Nomad friends.  I was looking through some of my older posts and spotted this owl die that I haven't used in a loooong time.  So I decided it was time for it to shine again.

I cut Die-namites Festive Owls from green and white card.  I cut away the white owls, pushed out the negatives and coloured all the bits with Promarkers.  Then I put them back together and added the owls to the green die cut.  I added a load of red half pearls and a yellow circle behind them.  I gold embossed the Panduro sentiment on a textured green base card and added the owl die cut.  Done!!

Thanks for dropping by.  Hugz

Joining the fun at
Christmas Kickstart Challenge 36 - Christmas Birds
Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge 504
Time Out Challenge 169 - Season Christmas/I used Promarkers to colour the owl die cuts.
Christmas Craft Creations Challenge - Animals



9 comments:

sandie said...

I love this fun card Gail. The colours are superb and love the touches of berries. The sentiment is perfect in gold. Thanks for joining Time Out x

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Darling pair of owls in the holly, Gail - just love the textured card and moon behind them too!!

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

I love the way the moon's yellow comes through the eyes of those adorable owls. Thanks so much for joining us and playing at Time Out.

Rocky said...

A pair of very smart owls, love how the moon shines through their eyes. Thank you for joining us at Christmas Craft Creations.

Marcia Hill said...

What a CUTE duo of owls Gail, and all ready to celebrate the holidays! Thanks so much for sharing these cuties with us at Christmas Kickstart!! :0)

Dotty Jo said...

Seriously LOVE owls! It's a beaut, GAil. Thanks for playing again at Christmas Kickstart, sorry I'm a little late with my comment - it's been a busy few days! Jo x

Tammy L said...

Great card and I love that you used some of your older stock to create it! Thanks for joining us at Christmas Craft Creations and hope to see you again.
Tammy DT

Lady Joyful said...

Lovely design! I really like the colours. Thank you for joining us at Christmas Craft Creations - Charlotte/Lady Joyful, DT

Chrissie said...

Your title for this card made me smile... they are really cute owls!
Thanks for sharing with us at Christmas Craft Creations!
Chrissie