Monday 22 September 2014

Who'd Have Thought

Hello.  Welcome.  A special hi and hello to Helene who has joined my little following.  Hugz for everyone. 

Whilst digging through the dies I came across Memory Box Golf Club Landscape and since CASology have a Grass theme this week I thought I make a little something CAS for the golfers. 


I think my photography is getting worst.  This was surprizingly difficult to photo.  Couldn't get the camera to see green.  It is green foil so I expect that didn't help!!  Ended up sticking it to a door in good light.   I embossed a piece of textured white card with Sizzix embossing folder that has this 'Wishing you all the best on your very special day' greeting.  Then I die cut the bottom of the panel with the Golf Club Landscape die, coloured the flag red and brown and popped it back in place.  I wizzed around the white panel with VersaMagic Tea Leaves and DI Mowed Lawn LOL, then mounted on the green foil card.  

Joining the fun at

Thanks for your visit.  Hugz

10 comments:

Irish Cherokee said...

Nice CAS card Gail. The green shows up well. - Jim

Judy1223 said...

Gail, this is such a cool card...love the dry embossed sentiment on white, and the grass silhouette is very cool! So glad you joined us at CASology!

Sylvia said...

Great card for a golfer,love the embossed sentiment. Not much time for crafting or blogging at the moment, only what is necessary, off to take a look at what you have been up to.

Sylv xx

Monika Reeck said...

such a clever cut to make the hill I never did that I always cut the green area and put top of the white area and you did opposite..clever card Gail...lovely CAS design too.....if you have time would you mind to see my grass card?...its # 61 at the challenge gallery :) see you maybe at my Blog, big hugs

Becca Cruger said...

I like the green foil! It brings a little something special. I had problems with my photos, too, and then I made a photo box. If you take a cardboard box and cut off the top and one of the sides and then cover the bottom and remaining three sides with white paper, it will help get clear photos. Make sure when you are taking the photo not to use flash, but to use a desk lamp over the whole box instead. Works like a charm!

Jen W. said...

A clever solution to your photography woes! Shimmery stuff is always a nightmare to photograph… I love the scene you've created and how the embossed sentiment keeps it all so CAS! Thanks for playing along with CASology this week!

ionabunny said...

Hei Becca, I'll have to try that. Thanks for the tip

Karen M said...

Love your cute scene xx

wannabcre8tive said...

A fabulous golfing card. I love the foil paper, it is so pretty.

Stamping With Bibiana said...

very pretty
bibiana