Tuesday 16 September 2014

Baby, It's Cold Out There

Hello.  Welcome.  Actually it's a lovely sunny day.  A bit blustery and the leaves are falling already.  I'm not ready for the summer to end.  Call me next month........

I've been working on a tag with yet another of my previously unused Prima Dolls.  NBUS.  This one is called Warm Wishes and she's a perfect size for a tag.  



I used DI Dusty Concord, Stormy Sky and Salty Ocean to make the background.  I stamped Hero Arts Stunning Snowflakes and embossed with baby blue embossing powder.  I stamped the Prima Doll on white and pattern card from MME Collectable collection.  I coloured her boots, bow, collar, hair and hat with Promarkers.  The white on the hat and bottom of the coat is WOW White Puff embossing powder.  I thought it looked like fur.  The words are a combination from the two sentiment stamps in the Warm Wishes pack.  I stamped on some vellum printed with musical notation.  


I used a knotted piece of knitted ribbon (say that 3 times fast!!) as the tag tie.   I used Wink of Stella clear on her boots, cos every girl needs sparkly red boots at Christmas.....

Joining the fun at
WOW Embossing Powder - My Favourite Tags and Prima Dolls, definite favourites

Thanks for your visit.  Hugz


11 comments:

Becca Cruger said...

OOoooo I love the layers here. It's so frosty and the snowflakes are really cool!

Darnell said...

She is rockin' Christmas in that outfit, Iona!! I love how you fluffed up the fur on her hat and dress hem and I REALLY love how you did that sediment and knitted ribbon! What a clever and talented girl you are!! Thank you so much for playing again in my NBUS Challenge!! Hugs, Darnell

Kristie Goulet said...

Very pretty tag! Love the layers here.

Laney said...

Fabulous tag Gail! thanks for joining us over at I♥Promarkers
hugs
laney

Virginia L. said...

Another gorgeous one! Love the colorful background so much! Thanks so much for playing Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Create Your Own Background Challenge!

Michelle Pearson said...

Lovely background, I like making wintery cards!!! ;)

Diane said...

Gorgeous colors and design.

Hugs Diane

Kay Wallace said...

Cool colors, Gail--quite literally! Sweet image and delightful tag!

Hazel said...

Thanks for entering your lovely crafting for CHNC challenge 194 - you could also enter this into my CHNC challenge extra for September - I'd love to see it there too. x

2amscrapper said...

I also have a lot of these Prima doll stamps!

JD/ Jill said...

Cute tag! Nicely done!