Saturday 30 March 2024

The Flying Club

Hello Nomad friends.  I am over at the Lost Coast Portal to Creativity with a final bit of inspiration for the Let's Fly challenge.  I decided to work in my long neglected art journal with a plethora of stamps.

I started with Lost Coast Designs Flying Pig as an ATC and Carmen's Veranda Art Wings To Fly sentiment.  The pig was stamped, coloured and fussy cut and I glittered the wings.  One ATC seemed lonely so I stamped Lost Coast Designs Gnome Witch On A Broom on a piece of white card, watercoloured with distress inks and cut with an ATC die.  Lost Coast Designs Dictionary Words on cork, embossed with black embossing powder and I found some more cork embellishments to finish the page. I used Carmen's Veranda Bullseye on a piece of offwhite card and ripped the edges.  Then I fingerpainted with Worn Lipstick distress ink to add some patches of colour. I stamped Lost Coast Designs Flagstone Background on a scrap of patterned card and stamped Whimsical Flora directly on top and selectively coloured for a stained glass look.  For the journal page I used bubble wrap to stamp the colour with a few different distress ink.  Then I stamped a border with Lost Coast Designs Dominos Border.
 
For more pictures and details hop over to the Lost Coast Portal to Creativity

I hope you like my art journal page. 
 
 
 You have until 23.59 PST on the 31st to join the Let's Fly fun and don't forget to follow us so you don't miss anything!  The team will be posting more inspiration throughout the month so do pop over and see what they are doing.

 Thanks for dropping by.  Hugz

Joining the fun at
Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge - Emboss It
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Anything Goes
Scrappelyst Utfordring for Mars - Stjerner

1 comment:

Katrine E. Bråten said...

Så tøff side i din art journal. Veldig kul kontrast med bruk av kork. Tusen takk for at du deltar hos Scrappelyst :-)