Wednesday 20 March 2024

Dazzling Christmas

Hello Nomad friends.  Next time you are passing by drop in and see this one in the real cos my camera had challenges!!!   I've used some more of that pile of green patterned paper scraps I dug out the other day and cut some hexagons using a small die.  Then I arranged them down the centre of a green/copper foil panel.

I found some yellow glittered foam and cut with a snowflake die.  Maybe I should have gone with the lime green??  But the foam cut really well with the die and I love the dimension it gives.

Thanks for dropping by.  Hugz

Santa is joining the fun at
52 Weeks to Christmas Challenge Februari
Christmas Kickstart Challenge 84 - Get Your Grinch On!
Christmas Craft Creations March Challenge - Designer Paper
Jingle Belles Rock - Bling on the Holidays
Snippets Playground Challenge 476





9 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

What a fabulous card - I love all the elements. Glitter foam? I never knew there was such a wonderful creation. Thanks for playing along with Meghan and me at Christmas Kickstart, Jo x

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Great look with the hexagon rows and snowflakes, Gail - the yellow pops but I bet lime green would be fun too!!

Jantine said...

This is a wonderful card as well, love the golden snowflakes.
Jantine 52WTC

Di said...

Gorgeous card Gail - and I do love the backing paper! Great idea with the hexagons - and our snow (when we get it, which is rare) also turns yellow ..... once Dudley has been in the garden checking it out!

Hugs
Di xx

Sarn said...

A lovely snowflake Christmas card using your snippets (thanks for the pic).

Thanks for entering a piece of homework to the Snippets Playground. See you up in the treehouse for hot chocolate later. xxx

Francesca said...

Pretty creation! Thanks for playing at Christmas Craft Creations

SmilynStef said...

Love the copper foiled background ... so glad you joined us as we BLING in the Holidays at Jingle Belles.

Fiona said...

Love those hexagonals and the papers you've used - glitter foam is a new one on me too - thanks for sharing with us at Christmas Craft Creations

lauren bergold said...

So striking and elegant, I adore the combination of copper foil and green... with a little yellow glitter foam as well! So pleased you could join our BLING-y fun at Jingle Belles!