Monday 18 March 2024

Riverside Beauty

Hello Nomad friends.  A bit of a grey day here today so I decided to brighten myself up with some lovely spring colours.  I am offering this as inspiration for the Lost Coast Portal to Creativity Let's Fly challenge.  Plenty of winged things here.

 
I've used Lost Coast Designs lovely Kingfisher stamp with Flagstone Background and Thinking of You sentiment.  I partially cut the panel I stamped the Kingfisher image on and did some tone on tone stamping on my yellow base card.  I water coloured the image using distress inks. 

You have until 23.59 PST on the 31st to join the Let's Fly fun and don't forget to follow us so you don't miss anything!  The team will be posting more inspiration throughout the month so do pop over and see what they are doing.

Thanks for dropping by.  Hugz
 

5 comments:

Greta said...

Your watercoloring of that lovely image looks wonderful, Gail. Happy to see your card in our gallery at Time Out.

brenda said...

A lovely vibrant Spring card Gail and the Bird is perfect for our theme at Allsorts challenge this week, many thanks for joining in.

B x

Linby said...

It's just beautiful. A great layout and wonderful colouring. Thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts.

Ellibelle said...

So beautiful Gail and so perfect for my optional feathers or fur theme at Allsorts! Thanks so much for joining us this week!

Bobby said...

Beautiful watercolored card, Iona. Thanks for sharing at the Time Out/Just Us Girls collaboration challenge with a second card.