Thursday 28 March 2024

Cat Waffle

Hello Nomad friends.  I love cats.  I always think of them as a female accessory.  I know there are blokes who like cats, but even in blue this feels feminine to me.

The stamp is Waffle Flower.  The frame is cut with an ATC die and embossed with a sizzix folder.  The sentiment is birthday happy.

Thanks for dropping by.  Hugz.

Joining the fun at
Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge - Emboss It
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Anything Goes
We Love Stamping March Challenge - Feminine

6 comments:

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Sweet kitty in blue holding the flowers, Gail - love it (and cats!)!!

brenda said...

That's a new take on female accessories Gail, I'll remember that, a fun image, many thanks for sharing at We Love Stamping challenges.

B x

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

AW! So cute, love the blue with the sweet cat. A lovely card. Thank you so much for joining us in our challenge at We Love Stamping. Good Luck and I hope you will join us in our next challenge.
Faith A DT

Dotty Jo said...

I LOVE your blue kitty! I think I've got this stamp somewhere, Jo x

Mrs A. said...

I had Blue persians years ago now but still miss them. This is a great card. Hugs mrs A.

HilaryJane said...

Definitely. Cats are definitely favoured by more women than men. Love your stylised cat. She looks great in blue. Great to see it in the we love stamping gallery too. Thanks for joining us again xx