Saturday 23 March 2024

Cupcakes, Coffee and Bunny Slippers

Hello Nomad friends.  I saw today that Pink and Main are celebrating 10 years.  Congrats Pink and Main.  I like Pink and Main.  Their images are cute.  So I had a rattle through my Pink and Main stamps and found this bunny slippered coffee drinking fan.

I mounted some fun polka dot paper on a slimline card base and added some super size cupcake ribbon.   Then I stamped and coloured the image and die cut it with a stitch circle die.

Thanks for dropping by.  Hugz

Joining the fun at
We Love Stamping March Challenge - Feminine
Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge - Food and Drink
Allsorts Challenge Week 773/4 - Keep It Simple opt. AG
Kreativtanten Challenge 87 - CAS
Craftlandia Challenge 18 - Easter/AG

10 comments:

brenda said...

What fun in all the cheery colours Gail, many thanks for sharing with us at We Love Stamping challenge.

B x

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Cute card, Gail - your coffee drinking gal looks great atop the row of yummy cupcakes!

Dena J said...

Fun card! I love the bunny slippers, and all the delicious cupcakes, too. Thank you so much for joining the challenge at Allsorts.

Mia said...

What a fun card, Gail. I really love it. Funny stamp and delicious cupcakes ribbon. Great coloring too. Thank you so much, my friend, for joining Craftlandia Challenge. Good luck in the draw. Big hugs.

coldwaters2 said...

Lovely card Gail the dotty paper is a great background for those yummy looking cakes and the fabulous image a super make thank you for joining us at We Love Stamping
hugs
lolo x

Linby said...

Cute image and yummy cakes, what more do you need on a card! Thanks for joining us at Allsorts.

Sarah said...

I SO need bunny slippers like that!! What an adorable card. Thank you for sharing at Allsort. Sarah

Isabel para ALROMASAR said...

It's a beautiful card!
I come to see you from the Craftalandia Challenge in which I also participated.
Happy Easter!
Hugs

Χαρά Θεοδωρίτση said...

ΠΟΣΟ ΓΛΥΚΟ ΚΟΡΙΤΣΊΣΤΙΚΟ ΑΠΟΤΕΛΕΣΜΑ! Μ ΑΡΕΣΕΙ ΠΟΛΥ ΚΑΙ ΕΥΧΟΜΑΙ ΑΠΟ ΚΑΡΔΙΑΣ ΚΑΛΟ ΠΑΣΧΑ!

Ysnelda Solano said...

Hermosa tarjeta.
Abrazo