Thursday 28 March 2024

Everything You Need Except Vitamin C

Hello Nomad friends.  Well, I'm off to a brisk start this morning which is highly unusual for me!!   Even the hens fell off their perch when the breakfast bell rang early.   It's a bit of a wet and grey Maundy Thursday so now my little darlings are all fed and watered I will be making my self cosy in my crafty space.  But first a little decoupage......

 The egg with flowers is printed so I just needed to clippy clippy.  I added the mini magnolia bunny suit girl cos she was lurking with intent.  I was aiming for damson with my card base and added two panels cut with an ATC die.  I diecut some diamonds into the top one and added fussy cut butterflies and rhinestones to both. 

Dimension shot.  The egg is actually flat!!   Wish I could colour like that........
Little bunny girl is perched on the first layer.

Thanks for dropping by.  Hugz

Joining the fun at
Butterfly Challenge 194 - D for Decoupage daffodil, dusky rose, dark green, diamonds, diecuts and decoupage
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Anything Goes
Die Cut Divas Challenge - AG
Creative Crafting Uncles Challenge 51- Spring/Easter
Craftlandia Challenge 18 - Easter/AG


12 comments:

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Sweet Easter ATC, Gail - love the little bunny girl posing on the flowers!

HilaryJane said...

Love the flowers round that gorgeous egg. Thanks for saying it is flat because it really doesn't look it. thanks for sharing it with us at the Craftlandia challenge too xx

Dotty Jo said...

A perfect Easter card - love it! Jo x

Isabel para ALROMASAR said...

It's a beautiful card!
I come to see you from the Craftalandia Challenge in which I also participated.
Happy Easter!
Hugs

Mrs A. said...

Oh my goodness what a super easter egg with those magnificent decoupage flowers surrounding it. Loving the colours. Thankyou for coming and playing in the butterfly garden with me. Hugs Mrs A.

Χαρά Θεοδωρίτση said...

ΣΥΓΧΑΡΗΤΗΡΙΑ!
ΕΙΝΑΙ ΤΟΣΟ ΧΑΡΙΤΩΜΕΝΗ ΚΑΡΤΑ
ΚΑΛΟ ΠΑΣΧΑ ΜΕ ΥΓΕΙΑ

Ysnelda Solano said...

Felicitaciones, es una tarjeta muy hermosa, con detalles encantadores.
Feliz Pascua☺

Mia said...

What a funny Easter card, Gail. I love the egg and the little bunny girl. Thank you so much for joining again Craftlandia Challenge. Good luck in the draw. Big hugs, my friend.

Arlene said...

So cute and I wish I could color so well that the egg appears 3D for me too. So glad you joined us at Die Cut Divas.

foleysfriend said...

Very pretty card. That egg is amazing - I also wish I could add color, dimension and shading like that. The little girl in her bunny suit is adorable. Thanks for joining us at Die Cut Divas.

sue n.

KathyA. said...

Stopping by after seeing your card posted at Mrs. A's Butterfly Challenge. The bronze egg fascinated me... and I'm so glad I checked it out. You are correct on the coloring of the egg... it is stellar! Actually, your card itself is stellar! And I just followed your blog! TFS from Kathy A at myasperations.blogspot.com

MARIELA Inspirada said...

What a beautiful creation for Easter! Amazing 3D effect! Besitos...