Saturday 26 August 2023

Winter Warmth

Hello Nomad friends.  It's the final week of August and it's Rudolf Days over at Scrappy Mo's blog.  I've been organising my craft room and moved some Unity stamps.  Well, it isn't long before tidying turns to creating and I just couldn't resist using one of my most favourite Unity girls.

This girl is from Unity's Warmth of Winter kit.  The sentiment is from a different kit.  I went with the BYHSC sketch again cos it's fab.  The background is created with spritzed distress ink on Rubber Dance small ink dots stencil.

Thanks for dropping by.  Hugz

Joining the fun at
August Rudolph Days Challenge
Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge - Delicious Drinks





4 comments:

Prudence said...

Gorgeous card!
FYI, link from Rudolph Days shows post doesn’t exist.

Fikreta said...

Wonderful card!

Whisper said...

Oooo what a lovely wintery scene & a great layout too, thanks for joining us at Rudolph Days August Challenge, luv Sam x

Dotty Jo said...

Gorgeous scene and I love that background, Jo x