Monday 28 August 2023

Falling into Autumn

Hello Nomad friends.  I refuse to accept that fall is just around the corner, despite the feeling outside today that it is trying to push summer into the memory category.   I need more sun!!   My tomatoes need more sun!!   If you have sun please send it this way.  But while I'm waiting I decided to make a card for the Memory Box challenge where they want to see fall creations!!!  Despite the theme they also admit it's still summer so send that sunshine over to me will you please.........

I went with autumn colours and a hedgehog, cos they always make me think of piles of fallen leaves and hibernating!!!   I used Memory Box Leafy Tree Frame and stencilled the embossed leaves in autumn shade through the convenient holes in the die.  I added Poppystamps Whittle Papa Hedgehog.  Adorbs!!

Thanks for dropping by.  Don't forget the sun!!  Hugz

Joining the fun at
Outside The Box Challenge 98 - It's Fall Y'all
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Bright and Cheerful
Pammies Inky Pinkies Challenge 2334



2 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

Lovely! I'm not sure I'm ready for the new season as yet but I do love the colours, Jo x

Bonnie Lynn said...

Beautiful fall card!! I'm ready for fall. I'm so done with triple digit heat. Thanks for joining us this week at Pammie's Inky Pinkies. Hope to see you again.