Sunday 13 August 2023

Dancer

Hello Nomad friends.  Yep, it's me again!!   Told you the mojo was back.  So I'm flicking through my Poppystamp dies and spotted this lovely Curvy Heart Side Strips die (which comes with a matching stencil) and thought I should try that in red.  So I did.  And then I thought, hmm gold base??   Yes, had one of those.  Then you just have to go with a black silhouette don't you??  For that classic colour combo.......

I used Poppystamps lovely large Sugarplum Faerie, without the wings, for this classic ballerina.  Another card to send to my auntie who still practices ballet and is helping with the youngsters as well.  She is also very appreciative of my hand made cards, which is always a delight, so I tend to always send her some extra's with her birthday and christmas cards.   There was a tiny mark on the black card which Mr Mojo found unacceptable so I decided to cut a tiny red heart and add that to her tutu.

Thanks for dropping by.  Take care and I hope the mojo is with you.  Hugz

Joining the fun at
Poppystamps Challenge 107- Clean and Simple
Double D Challenge - AG opt Use A Stencil




5 comments:

Jeanne H said...

Love both of your new mojo cards.

Donna Phelan said...

Yay to Mojo! Phew! Scary when that happens. Yes, classic color combo and I adore that pretty silhouette! Thanks so much for playing along in our special Double D and Altenew Collaboration, Anything Goes Stencil Optional Challenge. Donna, DT Member.

Darlene said...

Beautiful design and that little red heart was the PERFECT cover up! LOL Great job my friend! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

Darlene
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
Co-Owner … Can You Handle the Pressure, Double D, Four Seasons, Peace On Earth, Stencil Fun, Simply Clean & Simple, Two Old Bats, Triple B

Darlene said...

Beautifully designed and that sweet little red heart was the perfect cover up! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

Darlene
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
Co-Owner … Can You Handle the Pressure, Double D, Four Seasons, Peace On Earth, Stencil Fun, Simply Clean & Simple, Two Old Bats, Triple B

Jeanne J. said...

So clean and elegant. The crisp die cuts and color contrast is stunning!