Friday 11 August 2023

Gotta Love Coffee

Hello Nomad friends.  We got sunshine today!!   Happy day and ice cream in the garden!!!!  I looked at some UFO's and managed to get this one finished today. 


Slimline card for coffee and love lovers.  I used Kort og Godt yellow star patterned card to make the card base and doodled around the edge with a copper sharpie.  XOXO!!!!   I cut a red scrap that had some failed heat embossing on the back and cut the two red hearts using Funky Fossil Coffee Lovers die set.  The coffee bean heart I used the die to emboss a scrap of ice lolly packaging and hit it big time with Potting Soil archival ink.  Then I cut the loves from little blue scraps using Funky Fossil Funky Word dies.

Love how soft and puffy the embossed heart turned out.  I saw someone online who was colouring with coffee (brewed, cold) the other day and asked her if you get the smell as well.  You do!  I might have to splash a bit around for smell-o-vision!!!!

Thanks for dropping by.  Hugz

Joining the fun at
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Add Some Doodles
Snippets Playground Challenge 460




 

3 comments:

Di said...

Oh what fun this is Gail. A great card and I can almost smell it here!

Hugs
Di xx

Sarn said...

I’ll have a black decaf please!
Great card using your snippets.

Thanks for entering a piece of homework to the Snippets Playground. Meet you up in the treehouse shortly xxx

Jo Nevill said...

Many congratulations ! You have won our challenge over at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge ! Please email us at the address in the sidebar of our challenge blog so we may explain how you claim your prize. Please be sure to include your full name.

Happy shopping !