Wednesday 9 August 2023

At The Golf Club

Hello Nomad friends.  My mojo is on holiday and the weather has taken a turn for autumn.  I work so much better in sunshine.  A fun challenge also helps.  Scrappesyken wanted us to use 5 things beginning with the first initial of our first name.  That's a fun challenge.  I went with the name my mother gave me and norwegian so my 5 things are green, grey, golf, boy and happy birthday!!!

My camera hated my ribbled grey paper and the first few shots made it look like grey and white stripes.  This one is better.  Hunkydory golfer die, a pale green scrap, a couple of layers and some stickers from Papirdesigns.  I couldn't find a big sentiment small enough to fit the gap on the left hand side, and two stickers looked too small so I went with a plethora.  From the top for my English speaking audience; Happy Birthday, Hurrah For You, Birthday Hug and It's Your Day.

Thanks for dropping by.  Hugz

Joining the fun at
Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge - Happy Birthday
Double D Challenge - AG opt Use A Stencil
Word Art Wednesday Weeks 607/608 - Anything Goes
Kreativtanten Challenge - Anything Goes
Papercraft Challenge 96 - Summer Fun


  

2 comments:

Diane said...

A fabulous masculine card!!
Thank you for joining our challenge at Double D!
Diane DD Co-Owner
{Nellies Nest}
{Double D}
{Triple B}
{Simply Clean & Simple} NEW

Judy Woodland said...

Wow, what a cool die, I love your design. Lots of wonderful work here, and great take on the challenge. Thanks so much for playing along with our Double D/Altenew Collaboration. Hope we see you back again soon!
Judy~ DD DT Designer