Thursday 10 August 2023

Chill Out Chick

Hello Nomad friends.  Still hoping for sunshine and mojo.  Creating slowly, but it should be easier me feels.  Went CAS.  Not admitting how long this took but very happy with my cool chick.  Wish I was there........

Made a summer scene using Poppystamps Twisted Tree Oval and Large Chickadee and a circle die for the sun.

Thanks for dropping by.  Hugz

Joining the fun at
Poppystamps Challenge 107- Clean and Simple
Kreativtanten Challenge - Anything Goes
Papercraft Challenge 96 - Summer Fun






5 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

Your CAS card is darling, Gail! Thanks for sharing it with us at the Poppystamps challenge!

Fikreta said...

Wonderful card!

Jeanne J. said...

I love your dreamy scene. With the weather getting cooler I'm thinking about camping and sitting under a tree myself! :P Hugs !

Teresa Kim Forbush said...

I love your use of the oval tree die in creating the scene for the set little chick!! Such a darling card.💛

Rachel Duong said...

The chick is too cute for words! I love a card with a yellow base, they are always so welcoming. The Twisted Tree Oval die is perfect!