Saturday 11 June 2022

Space Food

Hello Nomad friends.  It's been a busy and productive day.  I used NBUS.  I used scraps.  I finished up the last bits of glue in three glue tubes and binned em!   The desk is looking better.  I put stuff away as I finished with it.  I am building good habits.  And Mr Mojo was humming along nicely.  A good day.

Gotta share these ATC's.  Are you smiling yet???  

This little spaceman is from Gemini To The Moon stamp/die set.  He comes with a matching die but I don't like the white border so I fussy cut him x3.  The moon stamp is also from the same set.  I made the backgrounds by splatting green and blue Aztec pearlescent paint on yellow card.  I cut my ATC's and edged with orange ink.  I had cleaned my brush along one side of the yellow card and decided it would make a fab moon!  Perfect!!!  Stamped and fussy cut x3.  I decided we needed more stars so picked three from the Gemini set and stamped em all over with dandelion archival ink.  Seems aztec paint is self masking!  Aren't they adorable!  They make me happy.  

Thanks for dropping by.  Hugz

Joining the fun at
Allsorts Challenge Week 680 - Any Stamped Image
Country View June Challenge - Seeing Stars
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Bright & Cheerful
Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge - Bright and Cheerful



5 comments:

Rainey's Craft Room said...

It's great when Mr Mojo does his thing and the creativity flows - these ATC's look great, I love the splattered background and cute astronaut image. Thanks for joining in the challenge at Allsorts this week.
Lorraine

Dena J said...

Spectacular color panels you've created for the little space figure! I just love all the color and splatter. Thank you so much for joining the stamped image challenge at Allsorts.

Sue said...

These are fab Gail, I love your bright colours and cute images! Thanks so much for joining in with our challenge at Country View Crafts and have a very happy week, Sue x

Linby said...

They are adorable! Love the backgrounds you created for these cute ATCs. Thanks for taking part at Allsorts challenge.

Lorraine A said...

fabulous ATC's Gail :-) the little spacemen are super cute and I love the backgrounds!

Congratulations you have won the $25 voucher on the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge.
Please email us.
simonsayschallenge@hotmail.com

luv
Lols x x x