Monday 27 June 2022

Pedro is a Star

Hello Nomad friends.  I'm starting to get that end of the month feeling.  Challenges to enter and not many days left to do it.  But me and Mr Mojo decided to take advantage of a glum afternoon to make a few makes.  I found a new challenge this month so I thought I'd have a go at their fun lift.  Here's my card using Crafty Individuals stamps.......

I cut a mask using sizzix Primitive Star die and used distress ink to colour inside my star frame on a white card base.  With the mask still in place I blotted with a damp cloth through a star stencil to remove some of the ink and stamped with Crafty Individuals Star Background.  I stamped Crafty Individuals Pedro on white card with black archival, fussy cut and added him to the card.  

Ho Ho HO!!!!

Thanks for dropping by.  Hugz

Pedro is joining the fun at
Lift Challenge 171 Make a frame with inks and stamps on top, then a white image.
Country View June Challenge - Seeing Stars
Creative Crafting Uncles 30 - CAS
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Clean and Simple
Paperbabe Stamps Challenge 170 - Anything Goes

 



7 comments:

Corrie Herriman said...

Fab card ! Thank you so much for your contribution to our June ' Seeing Stars' Challenge over at Country VIew Challenges. Corrie x

Let's Art Journal said...

Such a beautiful card! The little penguin is super cute and I love your design with the bright star 😁. Thanks so much for joining us at Country View Challenges! Hugs Jo x

Marjan said...

So nice that you found our challenge blog and participate! Your card is a very original take on the challengecard, the little penguin is great with his antlers! Like the star behind him too. Hope to see you join again and thanks for this time!

Jane said...

Such a fun take on our theme! Thanks so much for joining our June "seeing stars" challenge over at Country View. Crafting hugs xx

nicolevb said...

What a nice card
I love the idea from the star so different than a square

Nicole Parmentier said...

This pinguin is super cute and I love the combination with the star in the back Thank you for joining us at the Liftchallenge!

Cornelie said...

And a third one, wauw! ;-) Cute one and thank you so much!!