Sunday 12 June 2022

Going Wild Cubed

Hello Nomad friends. A few more ATC's I made.  Well, since I was in the mood, and I'd spotted these lovely Penny Black On Safari die cuts that one of my Card Chain Challenge friends sent me.  See, sometimes you don't only get a fab card!  Sometimes your Card Chain Challenge friend sends some little goodies.  It's not a requirement of the challenge, but it is nice isn't it!  Die cuts are popular cos they are flat and don't weigh much.  Since I had three different animals, in three different colours, I made three ATC's!   Cubed cubed LOL.

I used a yellow card base and the idea was to do three different colour treelines.  Luckily Mr Mojo was on point and remembered colour rules!!!  It turns out yellow plus lots of ink colours makes brown!!!!   I was OK with the Dandelion archival, but had to abandon all the pinks and reds and even the pale green.  It's always worth checking the colour on a scrap, or backside, when using colour bases.  So Sepia and Library Green to the rescue.   I used Crafty Individuals 561 medium tree off-block to make the tree background and also stamped the tickets from the same set.  

Thanks for dropping by.  Hugz

Joining the fun at
Penny Black Saturday Challenge June - Anything Goes Optional Transport
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Bright & Cheerful
Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge - Bright and Cheerful
Kreativtanten Challenge 66 - Traumziele Dream Trip



2 comments:

Bonnie said...

Your own safari, Gail! Great backgrounds! Thanks for the tip on mixing colors! So nice to see these in the PBSC gallery!

Helen said...

These are really cool!
Thanks for playing at the Penny Black Saturday Challenge!
Helen x